Bodyline was established in 1979. Craig McGregor joined the business in 2011, becoming the sole director in 2015.
Craig is a highly skilled panel beater who is committed to providing high quality repairs and outstanding customer service that Bodyline's reputation is built on. Craig's vision and confidence in the industry has resulted in significant expansion and improvements to the facility.
Bodyline's success is due to a unique blend of traditional craftsmanship, old fashioned service and modern smash repair technology. Our dedication to fine workmanship ensures our ongoing relationship with our customers. Being personally involved with every aspect of the business, ensuring internal quality procedures are adhered to, have maintained our reputation for quality workmanship.Business Premises
Bodyline is located at 8 - 10 Production Ave, Kogarah NSW 2217, providing a very accessible location to the city centre, St. George and Sutherland Shire. Our premises include a body repair workshop, separate refinishing facility, vehicle detailing area, dedicated offices, claims area & customer lounge. We also have a secure, locked holding compound for all vehicles with 24hr back to base active security.Our Team
Our skilled workshop staff ensures that all work is carried out to the highest standards. To keep pace with ever-changing auto-body repair techniques, they all receive regular I-CAR training in current body repair, computer measuring, welding and refinishing technology. Bodyline holds the prestigious I-Car Gold Class Collision status, recognition of the highest level of I-Car training. Our office staff is kept up to date in all aspects of business administration. They regularly attend training in the most up to date computer estimating, digital imaging, planning and accounting programmes.
Craig McGregor - Director
Eamon Dillon - Workshop Manager
Dean Pratt - Workshop Foreman
Awards & Achievements
• 2015 Awarded Prestigious I-Car Gold Class Collision status
• 2015 Nominated NSW Autobody Repairer Award
• 2014 Youi Insurance Service Provide of the Year NSW Finalist
• 2013 Autobody Repairer of the Year. Best Small Shop NSW - Suncorp/Paint Panel
• 2013 Youi Insurance Authorised Service Provider of the Year.
• Jeremy Low - Spray Painter, 2015 NSW Worldskills - Silver Award Winner
• Jeremy Low - Spray Painter, 2013 Regional Worldskills Finalist
• Blake Holden - Panel Beater, 2013 Regional Worldskills Winner
• World Skills Judge Craig McGregor 2013, 2014 & 2015